Helloo!
I'm Katie Alice and this is my blog (so far- I'm a newbie!). With this blog I am aiming to inspire and motivate (hopefully) young people to live the most fulfilling life possible and to be the best version of themselves . I will be discussing and dealing with teenage current affairs using past experiences, friend's stories and research. I also hope to post some reviews of popular teenage books and articles, along with some images/photographs that i really love and hope that you will love too. I hope to whoever is reading this that you enjoy what i write about or at least find it slightly interesting (maybe). Comments/ criticisms/ opinions greatly valued!!

xxx

Friday 26 December 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Hello world of blogging!

I''m Katie Alice and I have decided to make a blog, mainly for teenagers and young adults, about issues around the lifestyle of young people in which I will be discussing the media, beauty, health, the arts and hopefully many more! As I myself am a teenager (17 to be exact), I also hope to discuss some of the problems that young people face today because I know from experience that sometimes you may feel alone or different from other people for many different reasons. On a more lighthearted note, I will be attempting to inspire young people to look at the world in a more appreciative way and to treat our beautiful world and beautiful selves with the respect that it and we deserve! If any of the posts on my blog motivate someone to do something to improve themselves or anyone else in a better way then I will have accomplished what my aim has been with making deciding to create this blog.

Its probably a good idea in my first post to tell you a little bit about myself. I am an A level student from London, hoping to study English at university in September 2015. I have always loved writing but I find it hard to express my thoughts verbally, mainly because they're so all over the place I don't really understand what I'm thinking most of the time. I have actually got my inspiration to start a blog from Youtubers, who I know have not been portrayed in the most positive light recently in the media (a topic which I will be discussing at a later date!!), because I think a blog or 'vlog' is such a lovely way to express your thoughts, feelings and ideas in a way that other people might be able to relate.

That is all for now!!! Thankyou for taking the time out to read this post, if anyone has been, sorry its been a bit long winded!

Katie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment